WoW is a mobile market designed to engage visitors through story time around the world, travel-inspired crafts, discounted travel books and games. It’s not just a retail shop—it’s a place where families can find inspiration for their next big adventure or spend time exploring the world together through hands-on learning.
Travel is a powerful tool for educating our children. It fosters empathy, builds confidence, and supports a more tolerant global perspective—outcomes that benefit us all. WoW will bring many of these same benefits to families for whom financial hardship makes real-world travel impossible.
Thanks to generous funding from the Mass Cultural Council and other prominent donors, we secured funding to launch this program in 2022. All proceeds are reinvested in our work to inspire kids living in underserved communities! Want the World on Wheels at your next event?Email us »
The World on Wheels is possible thanks to the generous support of our donors. We rely on YOU to bring a world of travel to our friends and neighbors through localized events that inspire and engage.
One small kindness today can transform the world tomorrow.
cooking with kids recipes
cooking with kids recipes By harnessing the power of travel, we are shaping a new generation of explorers who will transform the world through understanding and acceptance.
Creating opportunities for parents and children to explore the world together, we can:
– Strengthen the bond between parent and child through a shared love of travel.
– Encourage families to leave their comfort zone and embrace diverse cultures.
– Forge a more meaningful connection between our kids and the world.
Here at Travelnitch, we believe:
– The hard questions in life are best approached with curiosity.
– Diversity is essential to creating a richer society.
– Embracing the unknown is key to learning resiliency.
– Change begins at home, but transformation takes place on the road.
We can’t do this alone. We need talented writers who can inspire our youngest readers to go forth and explore and parents who are willing to share our content so we can reach more families. It takes a village has never been more true. Won’t you join us on this adventure