Hey kids, Trek here!
I’m embarking on the trip of a lifetime…an epic adventure that will take me to the far ends of the Earth. There’s only one problem—I hate to travel alone.
Choose where you’d like to go next and I’ll send you a postcard featuring fun stories & special surprises, so we can explore together. I’ll even give you access to my top-secret blog, so the fun doesn’t end when you get your postcard!
So, how about it? Can I count you in? Choose your next adventure >>
Travelnitch is a registered 501c3 public charity. Our priority is connecting families, like yours, with opportunities to explore more together. All proceeds are reinvested in programs that inspire and inform the next generation of young explorers.
Tired of monthly subscriptions?
For a small donation, you can choose your own adventure today, tomorrow—or whenever you get the itch to travel!
By harnessing the power of travel, we are shaping a new generation of explorers who will transform the world through understanding and acceptance.
By creating opportunities for parents and children to explore the world together, we can:
– Strengthen the bond between parent and child through a shared love of travel.
– Encourage families to leave their comfort zone and embrace diverse cultures.
– Forge a more meaningful connection between our kids and the world.
Here at Travelnitch, we believe:
– The hard questions in life are best approached with curiosity.
– Diversity is essential to creating a richer society.
– Embracing the unknown is key to learning resiliency.
– Change begins at home, but transformation takes place on the road.
We can’t do this alone. We need talented writers who can inspire our youngest readers to go forth and explore. We need parents who are willing to share our content so we can reach more families. It takes a village has never been more true. Won’t you join us on this adventure