Passport to Adventure
Connect your kids to the wonder of travel with our custom letterboxing adventures!
What is letterboxing? Letterboxing is an amazing adventure game played by kids all over the world. Simply pick a trail and follow a series of clues to find a hidden stamp for your passport. Learn more »
Purchase a Passport
Printed in full-color, our passport has plenty of space for displaying stamps from all of your letterboxing adventures.
Choose an Adventure
Enjoy your first adventure for free. Then tackle them one by one or purchase our Mass Pass. You’ll get access to every letterboxing adventure in the state—even ones we haven’t created yet!
Already purchase a Groupon? Redeem your voucher »
Spending time in the great outdoors can inspire a passion for travel. We like to think of it as the gateway to global travel. That’s why we created Passport to Adventure—an easy way for families to get out and explore more together.
This Table Mountain hike is for those who enjoy a challenge…and heights. The climb may be steep, b…
Every trail has a story to tell. Rock House Reservation in West Brookfield, Massachusetts is an open…
We are shaping future explorers who will transform the world through understanding and acceptance.
By creating opportunities for parents and children to explore the world together, we can:
– Strengthen the bond between parent and child through a shared love of travel.
– Encourage families to leave their comfort zone and embrace diverse cultures.
– Forge a more meaningful connection between our kids and the world.
Here at Travelnitch, we believe:
– The hard questions in life are best approached with curiosity.
– Diversity is essential to creating a richer society.
– Embracing the unknown is key to learning resiliency.
– Change begins at home, but transformation takes place on the road.