Did you know October 1 is World Postcard Day?
If your kids are anything like mine, they love getting mail—and let’s be honest, if it doesn’t involve bills, so do I. That’s why we are super excited to launch Postcard Pals featuring our favorite travel pal, Trek!
Not only does it achieve our mission in a powerful way, but 100% of the profits will support the continued growth of so many great programs.
How Does It Work?
Follow Trek as he travels around the world in search of adventure. You’ll receive a (real) postcard from Trek with a special message and link to his top-secret pals blog.
Together with Trek you will uncover new destinations, share fun stories, and learn all about the people that make this world so special. Learn More >
Get Your First Postcard FREE!
Each month we will select one kid to receive a postcard from Trek. Enter for your chance to win and see what the fuss is all about:
By harnessing the power of travel, we are shaping a new generation of explorers who will transform the world through understanding and acceptance.
By creating opportunities for parents and children to explore the world together, we can:
– Strengthen the bond between parent and child through a shared love of travel.
– Encourage families to leave their comfort zone and embrace diverse cultures.
– Forge a more meaningful connection between our kids and the world.
Here at Travelnitch, we believe:
– The hard questions in life are best approached with curiosity.
– Diversity is essential to creating a richer society.
– Embracing the unknown is key to learning resiliency.
– Change begins at home, but transformation takes place on the road.
We can’t do this alone. We need talented writers who can inspire our youngest readers to go forth and explore. We need parents who are willing to share our content so we can reach more families. It takes a village has never been more true. Won’t you join us on this adventure