Travelnitch is a kids travel nonprofit, transforming the world through understanding and acceptance.
We are a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit
We are shaping young explorers who will transform the world through cultural understanding & acceptance.
I Haven’t Been Everywhere…
…but it’s on my list.
My whole life has revolved around travel. When I became a mom I thought I was done, settled down in suburbia—until I discovered it was really just a new beginning. Now I’m recapturing the magic of travel with (and for) my kids, so they will come to appreciate the many wonders of this world.
I founded Travelnitch in 2018 to inspire other families through travel. Now, with love and support from my own family, we encourage others to get out and explore together. I hope Travelnitch inspires you in some special way. Happy travels!
Amanda L. Renna
Founder & CEO
VISION & VALUES
What We Do & Why
Travelnitch is a 501(c)(3) public charity, inspiring kids through virtual and real-world travel—because we believe it has the power to change lives, open minds, and build stronger communities.
What if you could never travel again? How would that make you feel?
Travel fosters empathy, builds confidence, and supports a more tolerant global perspective—outcomes that benefit us all. That’s why we’re working hard to make it more accessible.
We spark a passion for the world through hands-on learning, encourage growth through virtual exploration, and bridge the cultural divide through real-world experience.
Together we can:
- Strengthen the bond between parent & child through a shared love of travel.
- Encourage families to leave their comfort zone and embrace our global diversity.
- Forge a more meaningful connection between our kids and the world.
- The hard questions in life are best approached with curiosity.
- Diversity is essential to creating a richer society.
- Embracing the unknown is key to learning resiliency.
- Change begins at home, but transformation takes place on the road.
MEET THE TEAM
This journey began in 2018 with a mom who loves to travel. It continues today thanks to the steadfast commitment from our small (but mighty) Board of Directors. With decades of nonprofit experience at the helm and a tribe of our own young explorers, we couldn’t be more excited to embark on this adventure together!
Amanda L. Renna
Founder & CEO at Travelnitch
Marketing & Communications Manager at Foodshare
Training Development Supervisor at Commonwealth of Massachusetts
By harnessing the power of travel, we are shaping a new generation of explorers who will transform the world through understanding and acceptance.
By creating opportunities for parents and children to explore the world together, we can:
– Strengthen the bond between parent and child through a shared love of travel.
– Encourage families to leave their comfort zone and embrace diverse cultures.
– Forge a more meaningful connection between our kids and the world.
Here at Travelnitch, we believe:
– The hard questions in life are best approached with curiosity.
– Diversity is essential to creating a richer society.
– Embracing the unknown is key to learning resiliency.
– Change begins at home, but transformation takes place on the road.
We can’t do this alone. We need talented writers who can inspire our youngest readers to go forth and explore. We need parents who are willing to share our content so we can reach more families. It takes a village has never been more true. Won’t you join us on this adventure