kids travel nonprofit
We are a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit
We are harnessing the power of travel to shape future explorers who will transform the world through cultural understanding and acceptance.
We Believe in the Power of Travel.
Travelnitch was founded to share our passion for travel with the next generation. We believe it has the power to change lives, open minds, and build a stronger sense of community. While many families lack time or money to travel, hands-on learning at home can provide many of the same benefits. We are here to ensure the travel lifestyle and its’ many benefits are accessible to all.
By encouraging parents and children to travel, learn, and grow together, we can build a more caring and compassionate global community, one family at a time. From virtual adventures to family travel grants, Travelnitch is helping kids explore the world in a more meaningful way, because a love of travel (and humanity) begins with curiosity.
VISION & VALUES
What We Do & Why
What if you could never travel again? How would that make you feel?
We feel strongly that travel should not be limited to those born into privilege. It is an experiential education that fosters empathy, builds confidence, and supports a more tolerant global perspective—outcomes that benefit us all.
Help us bring this vision to life.
Together we can:
- Strengthen the bond between parent & child through a shared love of travel.
- Encourage families to leave their comfort zone and embrace diverse cultures.
- Forge a more meaningful connection between our kids and the world.
- The hard questions in life are best approached with curiosity.
- Diversity is essential to creating a richer society.
- Embracing the unknown is key to learning resiliency.
- Change begins at home, but transformation takes place on the road.
MEET THE TEAM
This journey began in 2018 with a mom who loves to travel. It continues today thanks to the steadfast commitment from our small (but mighty) Board of Directors. With decades of nonprofit experience at the helm, and half a dozen kids between us, we couldn’t be more excited to embark on this new adventure together.
Amanda L. Renna
As an avid traveler and mom of two, I believe in raising globally-minded kids who value diversity and embrace humanity.
By harnessing the power of travel, we are shaping a new generation of explorers who will transform the world through understanding and acceptance.
By creating opportunities for parents and children to explore the world together, we can:
– Strengthen the bond between parent and child through a shared love of travel.
– Encourage families to leave their comfort zone and embrace diverse cultures.
– Forge a more meaningful connection between our kids and the world.
Here at Travelnitch, we believe:
– The hard questions in life are best approached with curiosity.
– Diversity is essential to creating a richer society.
– Embracing the unknown is key to learning resiliency.
– Change begins at home, but transformation takes place on the road.
We can’t do this alone. We need talented writers who can inspire our youngest readers to go forth and explore. We need parents who are willing to share our content so we can reach more families. It takes a village has never been more true. Won’t you join us on this adventure