Travelnitch is a kids travel nonprofit, transforming the world through understanding and acceptance.
We are a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit
Together, we are shaping future explorers who will transform the world through cultural understanding and acceptance.
We Believe in the Power of Travel.
Travelnitch is a 501(c)(3) public charity inspiring kids through virtual and real-world travel. We believe it has the power to change lives, open minds, and build a strong sense of community. Too many families lack the time or money to travel, but hands-on learning at home can provide many of the same benefits.
From virtual adventures to family travel grants, we are helping kids explore the world in a meaningful way. By encouraging families to travel, learn, and grow together we are building a more caring and compassionate global community—one family at a time.
VISION & VALUES
What We Do & Why
What if you could never travel again? How would that make you feel?
Travel should not be limited to those born into privilege. It’s an experiential education that fosters empathy, builds confidence, and supports a more tolerant global perspective—outcomes that benefit us all.
Help us bring our vision to life.
Together we can:
- Strengthen the bond between parent & child through a shared love of travel.
- Encourage families to leave their comfort zone and embrace our global diversity.
- Forge a more meaningful connection between our kids and the world.
- The hard questions in life are best approached with curiosity.
- Diversity is essential to creating a richer society.
- Embracing the unknown is key to learning resiliency.
- Change begins at home, but transformation takes place on the road.
MEET THE TEAM
This journey began in 2018 with a mom who loves to travel. It continues today thanks to the steadfast commitment from our small (but mighty) Board of Directors. With decades of nonprofit experience at the helm and a tribe of our own young explorers, we couldn’t be more excited to embark on this adventure together!
Amanda L. Renna
Founder & CEO at Travelnitch
Marketing & Communications Manager at Foodshare
Training Development Supervisor at Commonwealth of Massachusetts
By harnessing the power of travel, we are shaping a new generation of explorers who will transform the world through understanding and acceptance.
By creating opportunities for parents and children to explore the world together, we can:
– Strengthen the bond between parent and child through a shared love of travel.
– Encourage families to leave their comfort zone and embrace diverse cultures.
– Forge a more meaningful connection between our kids and the world.
Here at Travelnitch, we believe:
– The hard questions in life are best approached with curiosity.
– Diversity is essential to creating a richer society.
– Embracing the unknown is key to learning resiliency.
– Change begins at home, but transformation takes place on the road.
We can’t do this alone. We need talented writers who can inspire our youngest readers to go forth and explore. We need parents who are willing to share our content so we can reach more families. It takes a village has never been more true. Won’t you join us on this adventure