The perfect beach day on Florida's Emerald Coast—pirates, shipwrecks, and s…Read More
Travel is a State of Mind
The World on Wheels
Our mobile market brings discounted travel books, games and crafts to kids. Every purchase supports our mission to inspire young explorers.
Big Writers, Little Ears
This new podcast will feature travel stories written by student writers to be enjoyed by our littlest listeners.
Books Beyond Borders
Explore the world together with our hand-curated collection of travel books for kids. Visit our storefront on Bookshop.org to save on fun travel titles for the whole family! Every purchase supports our ongoing work to connect little explorers to new adventures!
The Landmark Kids
The Landmark Kids weaves geography and culture into an engaging storyline that casts YOUR kid in the lead role!
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are shaping future explorers who will transform the world through understanding and acceptance.
By creating opportunities for parents and children to explore the world together, we can:
– Strengthen the bond between parent and child through a shared love of travel.
– Encourage families to leave their comfort zone and embrace diverse cultures.
– Forge a more meaningful connection between our kids and the world.
Here at Travelnitch, we believe:
– The hard questions in life are best approached with curiosity.
– Diversity is essential to creating a richer society.
– Embracing the unknown is key to learning resiliency.
– Change begins at home, but transformation takes place on the road.
By making travel accessible to all families, we have the power to change how kids see the world. We believe travel is an experiential education. And education is a tool that can foster empathy, build confidence, and support a more tolerant global perspective. These things benefit us all.
With more than a decade of experience, Amanda has owned and operated several successful startups. Her passion for travel can be seen most recently in publications like The Ascent, Writers on the Run, and Go World Travel. As an avid traveler and mom of two, she believes in raising globally-minded kids who value diversity and embrace humanity.Website built by Mom & Pop Digital Shop